Still, here are a few of the high points:
Monday, July 27, 2009
Vacation that wasn't a vacation
I thought I would post a few photos from our recent attempt at a vacation in the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia. I call it an "attempt" because the first three days of the trip Sharon had a stomach virus, and the remainder of the trip I had the flu. Thankfully, Nathan was spared any illnesses, and in the overlap times Sharon and I had a few moments of sightseeing and family time. We began in New Market, VA where we spent the first night and saw Luray Caverns. We then checked into our condo in Basye, VA for a few days, spent a day in the D.C. area, and then back to Basye before finally coming home a day early. I really wish I could have a "do-over" on this trip, as this one was such a let-down in many ways.
Still, here are a few of the high points:

Still, here are a few of the high points:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment