And on another Nathan note, in addition to the stories we read for him each night, Nathan has started wanting to tell one of his own, which I usually have to end up embellishing and/or finishing. Tonight's story featured Spider Man and Iron Man teaming up on a quest to go to South America,hunting the evil Barney (yes, the purple dinosaur) who was hiding in a cave eating a bologna sandwich. I guess I'm secretly glad that Nathan went along with the realization most adults have known for many years now - that there's just something just really creepy about Barney.
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Goodwill to all (except for Barney)
Although it was tempting to go the yard sale route, Sharon and I decided it was time to get rid of a load of old clothes and junk we've been harboring for several years. So, we piled up the couch full of our former "treasures" - including 2 old printers and a fax machine, and hauled them off to Goodwill. Nathan, intrigued by the mountain that had been created, proceeded to climb towards the summit, where he preceded to, uh, make a phone call? 
And on another Nathan note, in addition to the stories we read for him each night, Nathan has started wanting to tell one of his own, which I usually have to end up embellishing and/or finishing. Tonight's story featured Spider Man and Iron Man teaming up on a quest to go to South America,hunting the evil Barney (yes, the purple dinosaur) who was hiding in a cave eating a bologna sandwich. I guess I'm secretly glad that Nathan went along with the realization most adults have known for many years now - that there's just something just really creepy about Barney.
And on another Nathan note, in addition to the stories we read for him each night, Nathan has started wanting to tell one of his own, which I usually have to end up embellishing and/or finishing. Tonight's story featured Spider Man and Iron Man teaming up on a quest to go to South America,hunting the evil Barney (yes, the purple dinosaur) who was hiding in a cave eating a bologna sandwich. I guess I'm secretly glad that Nathan went along with the realization most adults have known for many years now - that there's just something just really creepy about Barney.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment