Thursday, November 25, 2010

I'm the computer guy

So far, most mornings Ginny wakes up about 4:30 am (I think the orphanage got them up at 5).  This morning, when I got out of bed, she came over to me and pointed at the chair next to the computer as if to say, "This is your spot.  You need to sit here."  She acutually had me lift her up to sit in the chair a bit as well too, which is a big step not because she let me do it, but because she so far has had no interest in chairs, beds, etc.  She pretty much just sticks to things within her reach, but I think she's starting to have an interest in that.  Maybe this is a step in getting her away from sleeping on the floor.  We're due to have a crib in Guangzhou, so we may have to go backwards a bit since she's enjoying this freedom of no bars and boundaries in the room.

She's also been making the pucker face this morning (like the one we posted from the orphanage a while back).  She knows its funny too, because she smiles when she does it.

No comments: