Thursday, December 9, 2010

A chat with Ginny


One of the things we've noticed in the past few days is how Ginny tries to mimic adult conversation.  I'm not fully sure if what she is saying is Chinese, baby talk, or perhaps she's speaking in tongues :)  Still, it's quite hilarious, as she will often laugh at her own self doing it (and yes, that's laughing and not screaming you're hearing at times).  I captured this video just after supper (forgive the very poor lighting) to give you a glimpse at just how adorable this is.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I've been following your blog through your whole journey, and we are leaving tomorrow morning to go get our daughter in China. I have to say that this video really lifted me up, as I am so anxious about everything right now. Ginny is awesome! And my kids watched this with me and were cracking up. So cool! Congratulations to your family.
-Jessica

Chris Bridges said...

Best wishes Jessica. It's truly a grand adventure. For us, the first few days of having her with us were really tough, but hang in there, the blessings come more and more as each day goes by.

Carmi said...

This video is just adorable! I love Ginny's laugh! Can't wait for her to get around our kids. Maybe she will say something to Zane that he will be able to understand or maybe he can ask her a question about what she is saying.